Splendid Imlil Mount Toubkal
$83,35 $78,08Order Now
Travel to Toubkal Massif, a national park full of craggy mountain peaks and deep valleys. Toubkal contains the highest summits in the Atlas chain of Mountains. Roads teem with peasants, domestic animals, scooters and Lorries belching diesel fumes. We will exit at the small village of Imlil, the starting point for exploring the Toubkal area.
Enjoy an approximately 20 minute hike to a restaurant for lunch facing Mount Toubkal (12 700 ft), the second highest African summit after Kilimandjaro.
• Hotel Pick Up - From Centrally Located Hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage Areas
• A valid passport or other identify card is required.
• Children under 2 years old are free.
• Don't forget your camera!
• Those unable to hike to the restaurant can hire a mule from a local for an additional cost
Hotel pickup is included for hotels located in Marrakech. Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time. For all other customers outside the hotel pickup area, departure point is in front of the office ( Residence Yasmine, Majorelle, Boulevard Moulay Abdlah, Mag n 5, Marrakech). Please be at the departure point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
Departure Time: 8.30am
$83,35 Save $5,28